Working at Xerotech means having a shared vision of an electric future. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the industry.
We are looking for a Test Technician to help design and
build our next-generation of battery systems and power electronics.
You will be responsible for the operation and running of equipment in our
battery pack test and endurance facility.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL GET TO
- Utilize specialized equipment to test and validate cells, modules, battery packs and related components under electrical, mechanical and thermal stresses.
- Perform complex destructive testing and gather data from a variety of sensors
- Maintain test equipment and data collection tools
- Perform periodic maintenance, calibration, repairs
- Troubleshoot data acquisitive systems and sensors
- Collaborate with other teams on sample build, preparation, and instrumentation
- Follow and edit standard operating procedures
- Safety conscious with experience in high voltage, flammable materials, hazardous materials, chemical hazards or related
- Ability to perform tests on complicated systems
- Experience with data acquisition systems
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software
|Position name||Test Technician|
|Department||Test & Simulation|
|Reports to||Engineering Manager|