Working at Xerotech means having a shared vision of an electric future. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the industry.
We are looking for a highly experienced technician to support all R&D activities related to thermal systems and HVAC development activities.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL GET TO
- Operate test equipment to evaluate the performance of refrigeration and thermal control systems.
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products, and determine product dimensions and tolerances.
- Install or repair ductwork, refrigeration piping, air conditioning units and exhaust equipment.
- Capable of brazing, soldering and welding.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an HVAC technician in industrial/commercial and lab/R&D environments.
- Certified F-Gas qualification.
- Ability to lift 10 kg unassisted, repetitive movement, bending or twisting, using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls, exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting, exposure to typical shop chemicals (coolant, solvents, cleaners) are generally required to perform the functions of this position.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Demonstrate technical ability in the installation, repair and maintenance of industrial HVAC systems.
- Self-directed with the ability to be resourceful, plan and organize work.
- Provide excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
|Position name||Technician – Refrigeration Systems|
|Reports to||Lead Thermal Systems Engineer|