Xerotech is a battery technology company that is solving one of the greatest challenges of our generation, industrial electrification. Our talented team is making an impact on a global scale, driven by a shared vision of a fully electric future. We thrive in a fast-paced, energetic and innovative culture where no two days are the same. We take on big challenges and we appreciate every opportunity to learn along the way. When you join Xerotech, you join a team with a thirst for innovation and a hunger for the fun that comes from turning an industry on its head.
Xerotech Ltd are seeking an R&D Quality Manager to join our fast-growing team and lead our Quality department. Xerotech design and manufacture next-generation battery systems for automotive, industrial, marine, aerospace and defence applications. Xerotech is an exciting, fast-paced, growing company which is in Galway, Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right skillset.
- Lead the R&D quality management system and integrate with NPI and serial production. This will involve working across the business to drive improvement via the QMS in all areas.
- Creation of a coherent QMS that embodies the values of Automotive Quality that will link all areas of product development and production, including: Voice of the customer, Critical Parameter Management and Using Lean six sigma tools to enable: Robust Design, Performance Verification and Production Scale-up.
- Creating company standards and processes and ensuring companywide compliance of quality systems, internal processes, procedures, and applicable standards / regulations.
- Support, coach and facilitate in the application of these processes in all projects, both internal and customer specific.
- Evaluate and report on the quality status of all projects, and where necessary, define and assist in tracking corrective actions.
- Be the subject matter expert to the project teams with all questions relating to Quality.
- Coordinate customer interactions related to:
- Complaints – nonconformities
- Status of reports such as 8D
- Filing of relevant PPAP or similar systems
- Give project feedback & improvement suggestions on the development process.
- Develop, lead, and maintain a comprehensive audit readiness program to ensure internal and external compliance. Support of internal and external audits (e.g., Automotive SPICE©)
- Ability to communicate in an effective manner with internal employees, regulators, and suppliers/consultants and contractors.
- 10+ years in Quality systems with a minimum of 5 of those in R&D Quality Management
- Experience with automotive SPICE, FuSa, SoTiF, IATF, CERT C, MISRA, etc.
- Familiarity with C or other programming language(s).
- Knowledge of Battery management systems.
- DFSS or similar BB accreditiaion
WHAT WE BELIEVE
People first, always
At Xerotech we value all cultures and backgrounds and truly believe that diversity drives innovation. We are growing fast, that means you will grow fast and one day you can say you were there at the beginning.
QUALITY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE
Whether developing new products or writing copy, we expect thoroughness, high standards, and the interminable curiosity to challenge the status quo, taking impactful risks along the way. See an innovative way to do something? Do it.