Xerotech Ltd are seeking a Quality Manager to join our fast-growing team and lead our Quality department. Xerotech design and manufacture next-generation battery systems for automotive, industrial, marine, aerospace and defence applications. Xerotech is an exciting, fast-paced, growing company which is in Galway, Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right skillset.
- Lead the R&D Quality management function across the company, with potential to take on the Production Quality function. This will involve working across the business to drive improvement in all areas relating to quality.
- Creation of a coherent Quality system that embodies the values of Automotive Quality that will link all areas of product development and production, including: Voice of the customer, Critical Parameter Management and Using Lean six sigma tools to enable: Robust Design, Performance Verification and Production Scale-up.
- Creating company standards and processes and ensuring companywide compliance of quality systems, internal processes, procedures, and applicable standards / regulations.
- Support, coach and facilitate in the application of these processes in all projects, both internal and customer specific.
- Evaluate and report on the quality status of all projects, and where necessary, define and assist in tracking corrective actions.
- Support the project team with all questions relating to Quality.
- Coordinate customer interactions related to:
- Complaints – nonconformities
- Status of reports such as 8D
- Filing of relevant PPAP or similar systems
- Give project feedback & improvement suggestions on the development process.
- Develop, lead, and maintain a comprehensive audit readiness program to ensure internal and external compliance. Support of internal and external audits (e.g., Automotive SPICE©, IATF 16949 etc.)
- Ability to communicate in an effective manner with internal employees, regulators, and suppliers/consultants and contractors.
- 10+ years in Quality systems with a minimum of 5 of those in R&D Quality Management.
- Experience with automotive SPICE, FuSa, SoTiF, IATF, CERT C, MISRA, etc.
- Familiarity with C or other programming language(s).
- Knowledge of Battery management systems.