Xerotech is a battery technology company that is solving one of the greatest challenges of our generation, industrial electrification. Our talented team is making an impact on a global scale, driven by a shared vision of a fully electric future. We thrive in a fast-paced, energetic and innovative culture where no two days are the same. We take on big challenges and we appreciate every opportunity to learn along the way. When you join Xerotech, you join a team with a thirst for innovation and a hunger for the fun that comes from turning an industry on its head.
Xerotech Ltd are seeking an Operations Quality Manager to join our fast-growing team and lead our Quality department. Xerotech is an exciting, fast-paced, growing company which is in Galway, Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right skillset.
- ISO 9001 – implement within ~6 months with team of 3
- ISO 16949 – implement within ~18 months with team of 5
- Customer quality documentation
- Product quality
- Process improvement
- 10 years experience in a quality role with 5 years at a senior level
- Strong interpersonal skills to lead auditor and customer interactions
- Hands on approach
- Drive to grow with the role and continuously develop skills both personally and the company as a whole
- DFSS or similar BB accreditation
- Qualified ISO 16949 auditor
- Experience with a QMS needed for products that are functional safety related
QUALITY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE
Whether developing new products or writing copy, we expect thoroughness, high standards, and the interminable curiosity to challenge the status quo, taking impactful risks along the way. See an innovative way to do something? Do it.