Xerotech is a battery technology company that is solving one of the greatest challenges of our generation, industrial electrification. Our talented team is making an impact on a global scale, driven by a shared vision of a fully electric future. We thrive in a fast-paced, energetic and innovative culture where no two days are the same. We take on big challenges and we appreciate every opportunity to learn along the way. When you join Xerotech, you join a team with a thirst for innovation and a hunger for the fun that comes from turning an industry on its head.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right skillset.
- Designing mechatronic devices in SolidEdge software
- Design of pneumatic systems
- Selection and ordering of commercial elements for the project
- Supervision / assistance in the assembly of machines
- 6 years experience in machine designing.
- Experience in designing the high-volume production line.
- Exemplary knowledge of 3d software (Solid Edge preferred).
- Practical knowledge of pneumatic systems.
- Self-guided person.
What We Believe:
People first, always
At Xerotech we value all cultures and backgrounds and truly believe that diversity drives innovation. We are growing fast, that means you will grow fast and one day you can say you were there at the beginning.
Quality is non negotiable
Whether developing new products or writing copy, we expect thoroughness, high standards, and the interminable curiosity to challenge the status quo, taking impactful risks along the way. See an innovative way to do something? Do it.