Xerotech Ltd are seeking a Lead Systems Architect to join our fast-growing team. Xerotech design and manufacture next-generation battery systems for non road mobile machinery. Xerotech is an exciting, fast-paced, growing company which is in Galway, Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right skillset.
- Lead and develop Xerotech’s Systems capability and facilitate architects, requirement engineers and support integration/test engineers
- Interpret customer requirements to drive Xerotech’s System Level requirements and develop the System Architecture
- Review latest state of the art / industry standards with a view on future landscape of electrification to guide the Xerotech product direction
- Cross functional role linking all R&D disciplines (Hardware, Software, Mechanical, Thermal Test & Validation) to deliver a robust product
- Serve as the technical face between customer and Xerotech
- Put in place processes and framework to structure product lifecycle
- System Risk Analysis, FRA, FMEA, Simulations, System Test and results analysis
- Help to develop System level controls, sequence diagrams (BMS, OBC, DCDC, Charging Control, Inverter, VCU)
- Help to define suitable Test cases to ensure conformance to project requirements
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in E drive Embedded Systems design in the Automotive industry Experience in defining, developing, and maintaining functional and system requirements
- Experience in delivering a large and complex requirements specification from high-level to low-level systems
- General programming knowledge