Working at Xerotech means having a shared vision of an electric future. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the industry.
We are looking for an experienced HR professional to lead Xerotech’s Human Resources Function.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL GET TO
- Develop and implement HR strategy and policies in line with key business objectives. Ensure compliance with employment regulations and legislation.
- Ensure a robust service delivery at all stages of employees’ life cycle including Talent Attraction, Onboarding, Diversity and Inclusion, Total Rewards, Talent Management, Employee Wellbeing, Communication and Change Management.
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advising on the best hiring strategy.
- Manage talent acquisition efforts.
- Support employee learning & development.
- Drive best in class employee experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment regulations and legislation
- Strong Communicator
- The ability to lead projects to a successful conclusion
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
|Position name||HR Business Partner|
|Department||Finance and Operations|
|Reports to||VP Finance and Operations|