Xerotech Ltd are seeking a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. You will be responsible for shaping the visual aspects of the website, internal documents, brochures, magazines, packaging, merchandize, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Design visual content for print and digital applications that is on-brand, reinforces our status and reputation and is appropriate for our various audiences.
- Work within existing brand guidelines to develop marketing and business development collateral (website, social media, magazines, brochures, merchandize and events)
- Complete retouching of high-resolution digital files
- Capable of managing deadlines, multiple projects working under pressure and communicating issues and challenges as they arise
- Highly organised and efficient, with the capacity to work in a fast-paced environment, both collaboratively and independently to meet tight deadlines.
- 3-5 years proven graphic design experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or visual aspects for websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- UX/UI experience desirable
Link to work examples: Click here