Xerotech is a battery technology company that is solving one of the greatest challenges of our generation, industrial electrification. Our talented team is making an impact on a global scale, driven by a shared vision of a fully electric future. We thrive in a fast-paced, energetic and innovative culture where no two days are the same. We take on big challenges and we appreciate every opportunity to learn along the way. When you join Xerotech, you join a team with a thirst for innovation and a hunger for the fun that comes from turning an industry on its head.
Xerotech Ltd are seeking a Facilities Coordinator to join our fast-growing team. Xerotech design and manufacture next-generation battery systems for non-road mobile machinery. Xerotech is an exciting, fast paced, growing company which is in Galway, Ireland. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right skillset.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of office and building refurbishment.
- Project manage the movement of business functions into new units/offices.
- Plan and manage all installations (ie: telecommunications, heat, electricity, lighting etc.) and refurbishments across business locations.
- Oversee and agree contracts with suppliers, ensuring they meet contracted obligations in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- Be primary point of contact for all vendors that provide service to the company (ie: cleaning, security etc)
- Maintain list of supplies and ensure that they are ordered/purchased in a timely manner to prevent any lapse in production.
- Ensuring the working environment is safe and compliant with regulations and the requirements of Health Safety and Environment Management Systems.
- Assist in the management of the day-to-day facilities support services in the offices.
- Coordinate all Facilities and maintenance requests.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Facilities Management environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work on your own initiative.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong PC skills, MS Office
WHAT WE BELIEVE
People first, always
At Xerotech we value all cultures and backgrounds and truly believe that diversity drives innovation. We are growing fast, that means you will grow fast and one day you can say you were there at the beginning.
QUALITY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE
Whether developing new products or writing copy, we expect thoroughness, high standards, and the interminable curiosity to challenge the status quo, taking impactful risks along the way. See an innovative way to do something? Do it.