We are looking for an outgoing, motivated & hardworking Executive Assistant to join our fast-growing team. The successful candidate for this role will be working directly with the CEO and senior management team. The successful candidate will be a high achiever with strong organizational and communication skills with a passion for their work. There are excellent opportunities for growth within this fast-paced company, and we are looking for someone with enthusiasm who is excited to grow with us!
Please do not apply without previous executive level personal assistant experience.
- Working as key link between the CEO and the wider business
- Proactively support the CEO – using own initiative when required – with all routine queries and business tasks
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Work alongside all departments to ensure all workflows are managed according to deadlines
- Demonstrate ownership by tracking and following through to resolution on all queries and issues
- CEO diary control, including calendar, event and meeting management
- General office duties as needed, including assistance with ad hoc administration and/or project work
- Minute taking for CEO in critical meetings
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Demonstrate ownership, tracking and follow through to resolution on all queries and issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field is desirable, but not essential
- Minimum 5+ Years Executive Assistant experience reporting into a CEO or similar
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work on various tasks and projects simultaneously
- Exceptional time management, organization, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Track record of driving organizational and cross-functional alignment to produce positive outcomes
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
This is a critical role for us, and a fantastic opportunity for the right person.