Xerotech is a battery technology company that is solving one of the greatest challenges of our generation, industrial electrification. Our talented team is making an impact on a global scale, driven by a shared vision of a fully electric future. We thrive in a fast-paced, energetic and innovative culture where no two days are the same. We take on big challenges and we appreciate every opportunity to learn along the way. When you join Xerotech, you join a team with a thirst for innovation and a hunger for the fun that comes from turning an industry on its head.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to work as part of the engineering project team. You will have the opportunity of working with leading edge automation technologies such as robotics, vision systems, drives, controls systems etc. The role contributes significantly to the continued success of Xerotech.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right skillset.
- Assemble document packages and develop drawing sets to be reviewed by Electrical Engineer and Automation Engineer for various Control systems.
- Prepare detailed electrical schematics for Control Panels as well as Mechanical layout drawings.
- Prepare Electrical Plant layout drawings.
- Prepare draft single line drawings for tendering purposes.
- Interact with Engineering and Automation personnel and other staff to resolve identified issues.
- Be a player in continuous product improvement.
- PLC and Automation experience would be beneficial.
- Have a clear understanding of CE and safety requirements.
- Applicants should have at least 3 years electrical design experience.
- Be degree qualified in electrical engineering or similar (not essential – those from a technical background who fit the profile will also be considered)
- 3yrs plus experience with solid works electrical or similar electrical design software.
- Experience with 2D and/or 3D software.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Professional approach to work with an eye for detail.
- Good team player.
- Be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal guidance.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
People first, always
At Xerotech we value all cultures and backgrounds and truly believe that diversity drives innovation. We are growing fast, that means you will grow fast and one day you can say you were there at the beginning.
QUALITY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE
Whether developing new products or writing copy, we expect thoroughness, high standards, and the interminable curiosity to challenge the status quo, taking impactful risks along the way. See an innovative way to do something? Do it.