Working at Xerotech means having a shared vision of an electric future. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the industry.
We are looking for a highly experienced Embedded Software Engineer to design and architect telematics and data collection for our next-generation battery systems.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL GET TO
- Contribute to Xerotech’s wireless connectivity stack – Cellular, WiFi.
- Develop telemetry and analytics platform enabling data collection, analysis and visualization of data reported from Xerotech fleet.
- Contribute to test automation frameworks to validate existing and new connectivity features.
- Provide support to QA, manufacturing, and other software teams.
- Root-cause issues reported by QA teams and customer feedback.
- Contribute to rapid prototyping and evaluation of Xerotech’s next-generation wireless platforms.
- Implement continuous improvements and best practices within the team, and the larger organization.
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering or proof of exceptional skills in related fields with practical software engineering experience.
- Good understanding of Embedded Systems and OS concepts (Linux/RTOS).
- Good understanding of computer architecture, data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with wireless technologies (Cellular/WiFi/Bluetooth/BLE) is a big plus.
- Familiarity with embedded interfaces (UART, I2C, I2S, SPI, CAN, PCIe, etc.) is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering with a concentration in Wireless Communication, or proof of exceptional skills in related fields.
- Excellent understanding of LTE/UMTS/CDMA/GSM.
- Working knowledge of 3GPP protocols, particularly LTE/LTE Advanced features.
- Experience or knowledge in 5G NR protocols is a plus.
- Field trials/testing, IOT, IODT knowledge or work experience.
- Good understanding of networking concepts (Ethernet, TCP/IP, etc.) is a big plus.
- Skilled at Perl/Python, Shell scripts.
|Position name||Embedded Software Engineer – Telematics|
|Department||R&D – BMS|
|Reports to||Engineering Manager|