Working at Xerotech means having a shared vision of an electric future. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the industry.
We are looking for a highly experienced Embedded Hardware Engineer to design and architect telematics and data acquisition for our next-generation battery systems.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL GET TO
- Define architecture for, design, and document the wireless hardware platform.
- Schematic and BOM capture.
- Collaborate with the CAD team on PCB layout.
- Lab-based design verification and integration.
- Transition of the electrical system design, including power management, micro-controller, and wireless communication to high-volume production.
- Work with and manage suppliers and manufacturing partners, including overseas build support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience with proof of exceptional ability.
- Strong electrical engineering background in analog and digital design.
- Experience with wireless (LTE/WiFi/BT/GPS) baseband system development.
- Hands-on experience in prototype bring-up and debugging, verification, and manufacturing support.
- Successful track record of working closely with Mechanical Engineering and Firmware teams.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with wireless hardware/baseband system and board-level design.
- Strong understanding of mobile products including smart phones, feature phones, and data cards/modules.
- Understanding of digital/baseband hardware and PCB design.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with analysis and debugging ability on power consumption and board bring up (boot-up).
- Solid knowledge in High-Speed Digital interfaces such as: Memory Bus I/F (NAND, eMMC, LPDDR1/LPDDR2/LPDDR3 SDRAM, etc.) preferably MIPI DSI Camera interfaces (parallel and serial), preferably MIPI CSI High-Speed peripherals (USB, SDC, etc.), Standard Peripheral interfaces (UART, SPI, USIM, I2C, JTAG, HDMI, etc.).
- Hands-on experience in working with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, layout CAD tools.
|Position name||Senior Embedded Hardware Engineer – Telematics|
|Department||R&D – BMS|
|Reports to||Engineering Manager|