Xerotech is a battery technology company that is solving one of the greatest challenges of our generation, industrial electrification. Our talented team is making an impact on a global scale, driven by a shared vision of a fully electric future. We thrive in a fast-paced, energetic and innovative culture where no two days are the same. We take on big challenges and we appreciate every opportunity to learn along the way. When you join Xerotech, you join a team with a thirst for innovation and a hunger for the fun that comes from turning an industry on its head.
The successful candidate for this role will hold an electrical qualification (Level 6 Trade Qualification) with experience in industrial electrical/automation systems.
Electrical panel building experience will be required, including interpretation of electrical schematics and IO lists. Knowledge of safety systems, electronics, PLC’s, industrial networks, vision systems and robotics is a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team in a busy environment and will be exposed to the most up to date technologies and systems. A high level of initiative and adaptability is required for this position. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right skillset.
- Wire, build and install electrical control panels/systems as required for any machine designed in house.
- The candidate will be expected to oversee all facility electrical requirements including equipment hook up and acting as the single point of contact for any electrical sub-contractors
- Assist in machine fault-finding and troubleshooting. Ability to work closely and communicate with project team.
- Ensuring all electrical works carried out pass all test procedures carried out. Support IO checking with the Automation team as part of testing procedures.
- Assist the assembly technicians as required in relation to electrical works.
- Ensure all duties are carried out adhering to work orders and health and safety policy.
- Level 6 qualification in an Electrical Discipline.
- Ability to read and understand electrical diagrams/schematics.
- Experience in a similar role is beneficial.
- Strong communication, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, while ensuring projects are completed to a high standard and on schedule.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
People first, always
At Xerotech we value all cultures and backgrounds and truly believe that diversity drives innovation. We are growing fast, that means you will grow fast and one day you can say you were there at the beginning.
QUALITY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE
Whether developing new products or writing copy, we expect thoroughness, high standards, and the interminable curiosity to challenge the status quo, taking impactful risks along the way. See an innovative way to do something? Do it.