Working at Xerotech means having a shared vision of an electric future. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the industry.
We are looking for a highly experienced 3D artist to render and animate all of Xerotech’s product portfolio to support marketing and technology advancement activities.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL GET TO
- Ensure timely delivery of creative work on 3D high poly and low poly models from conception through production to meet client requests.
- Work with Digital Model Builder to refine shape, colour and material textures to properly represent photorealistic quality of renderings while consistently displaying a strong attention to detail and finishes.
- Work with digital team and client to review images and change requests, refine shading, lighting and material textures to properly represent photorealistic images and ensure the images meet quality standards.
- Create organic and non-organic texture materials to apply to 3D models.
- Create 3D interior and exterior environments for product staging/application.
- Render images in 3D forms from mechanical design, organic objects and a stylized finished image.
- Create high quality animations from renderings.
- Tasks include animation, rigging, skinning and integration/collaboration into a 2D, 2.5D or pseudo 3D environment for video or other marketing material.
- Make recommendations for and help define processes to streamline CGI development.
- Stay current on all technology related to 3D and photorealistic imaging to streamline CGI development.
- All candidates should provide portfolio links of professional and/or student work for review.
- Proficient in one or more types of 3D software including Solidworks Visualize, Keyshot, 3DS Max, Maya, V-ray, Cinema 4D, etc.
- Solid sense of three-dimensional design with attention to detail regarding organic texture layers.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Strong 3D visualization and rendering skills, understanding of motion and animation principles. Experience with 2D and 3D CGI workflows and processes.
- Ability to understand and articulate the elements of a good photograph to achieve quality CGI image. Exceptional attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills. Effective time management and organizational skills. Ability to work both collaboratively and independently and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints.
|Position name||3D Artist – Visualisations & Renders|
|Reports to||Business Development Manager|