Software Release Notes For V1.3 #
1. The user can receive the energy throughput and discharge energy throughput by VCU CAN and XT CAN.
2. More accurate to debug the isolation issue in the pack.
3. The user can see the cell SOC min/max and cell voltage min/max on VCU CAN for early identification of imbalance in the pack, and thus can use the pack more efficiently.
4. If the pressure sensor is faulty, the pack will be disabled from use.
5. i. Accelerometer in g is sent on XT CAN for X,Y, and Z axis.
ii. Acceleration high flag (>1g) is sent on VCU CAN and counter is sent on XT CAN for warranty.
iii. If >25g, crash event is detected, the BMS will open the contactor and the pack will then be disabled from use.
iv. If the VCU detects a crash, it can flag this to the BMS via the CAN. This will result in opening of the contactor and then disabling the pack.
6. Should the pack be over or undercharged due to unknown reasons, service command can be used to suppress the fault and allow the contactor to close. This enables an XT service person to discharge or charge the pack respectively.
7. The temperature inside the BDU can be read by BMS_BDUTempSnsr and BMS_BDUHumSnsr signal on both VCU and XT CAN.
8. If the BMS charge and discharge current limits are not followed by the VCU, the BMS shall open the contactors if the difference is >5 Amps for >6 seconds.
9. The customer can no longer change the Baud rate by themselves and must now request this from XT. Therefore, the signals have been removed from the DBC file.
10. VCU and XT CAN signals for the pressure sensor shall be read in bar.
11. ISO self-check can be disabled right from the initiation phase of BMS.
12. Cell balance is enabled and disabled based on the cell voltage monitoring chip/die temperature.
13. When the BMS is unable to get the source address in VCU CAN, the BMS will stop receiving and transmitting VCU CAN messages (normal application messages).
14. Isolation thresholds are set as per the standard 500Ohm/volt.
15. Any CAT6 fault during power up shall abort the power up sequence.
16. State machine updated with information added to TC31 transition.