Do not proceed unless installation of the battery pack is completed.
Hibernium® battery systems feature a fused MSD. For safe handling and service of the battery pack, ensure that the MSD is disconnected.
Part Numbers #
|Connector||Amphenol – MSDXLM630|
Circuit Protection Device #
|Maximum continuous current||630 A|
|Pre-arc||130,000 A² Sec|
|Total clearing at 1,000V||660,000 A² Sec|
1. Insert MSD Fuse into receptacle as shown.
2. Ensure the lug settles in the handle groove.
3. Rotate the handle to lock the connector in place.
4. Push in sliding lock to secure handle in position.
1. Unlatch the sliding lock
2. Rotate the handle until the lug is unlocked.
3. Remove the MSD connector from receptacle.